Monday, February 13, 2006

Saturday Fun

Pete and I finally did something I have always dreamed of doing...

We went ice skating on Saturday, in the snow at the outdoor rink at the sculpture garden in Washington DC. It was about as romantic as I'd always dreamed! We skated with a few friends, and generally enjoyed our time together, with a rather interesting finish to the evening on our way home over the treacherous roads.

Have I mentioned that people in Northern Virginia have no concept of how to drive in snow?

Well, that particular factor was the cause of my first, reportedly inevitable, minor car accident. We are thanking God that no one was hurt and that the damage was minimal.

1 comment:

A Scottish Whisper said...

I had an awesome weekend with y'all--sorry to hear about the minor accident. God bless and God speed! :-)