Friday, February 10, 2006

Email Fun

I was going back through some old emails yesterday, and found a few priceless exchanges from when Pete and I first met. It's always fun to find after the fact how completely attractive someone was--you just didn't know it...

>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 01:17PM >>>
You have an AIM handle?


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 01:19PM >>>
I was in the process of writing you the same thing. Copycat :p

I'm "Wasserzapfen".

Don't ask.
If you do, don't expect a serious reply.
If you do, be prepared to roll your eyes and groan.
Sort of like a sick walrus does when he has a bad stomach ache...

Toodles,
?ete


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 01:24PM >>>
copycat, huh?


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 01:26PM >>>
Well, it sounded better than copy-Striped Zambian Whooping Yak...


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 01:27PM >>>
Uh, right.

Have you ever thought of writing a children's book about strange creatures?


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 01:29PM >>>
I have, it's a shadow-author piece called, 'It Takes a Village', under the pen-name Hillary Clinton. Strange creatures, sister, veeeerrrry strange.


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 01:39PM >>>
WHAA???


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 04:43PM >>>
"I've run rings 'round you logically!"

Seriously, I don't know what I'm saying, so don't waste your valuable time trying to figure it out yourself!!!

Toodles,
?ete


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 04:44PM >>>
If there had been more than one email with the WHAA??? in it, it would have been valuable time.

Do I *look* like I've been trying to figure it out?


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 04:50PM >>>
Well, that's 2 e-mails with "WHAA???" in it, so we're gettin' there ;)

Incidentally, I can't see you, so I don't know what you look like. Except you've got brown hair, I DO know that.


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 04:53PM >>>
VERY perceptive.


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 04:59PM >>>
No no, I'm a Baptist by upbringing...


>>> Kelly Langner 06/02/04 05:00PM >>>
Now I *know* I missed something...

What does that have to do with the price of rotten tomatoes to throw at very little dorks who get sore Kellys very dizzy?


>>> Peter Sauer 06/02/04 05:05PM >>>
Pragmatism never works like it's supposed to...

What time tomorrow does the hoopla begin? Why is the sky blue? What is the sound of one hand striking another? Come to think of it, what is the sound of one cane swatting Peter's pate? Let's stop whilst I'm ahead. Or not too far behind. Or at least not too far back...

No comments: