Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Beginning of a Very Fun Story



Pete: Isn't she beautiful, ladies and gentlemen?
Kelly: No, you are not putting that on here!
Pete: Oh yes I am! And you can't stop me. I'm a husband...


Thus says God the LORD, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it: "I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house. I am the LORD, that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to carved images. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them."

~Isaiah 42:5-9


In Christ alone...

10 comments:

Leeann said...

Oh, what a perfectly gorgeous picture!! What a foretaste of what's to come ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the pic! What a totally sickning pic! Pete looks like he's gonna kiss you! Yek!
Kristen(The little sis)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for changing the picture!
KML(The littlest sissy)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I have yet to meet you, but I think I know Pete pretty well, and if you can put up with him, you must be pretty awesome. Of course... by saying this, I am ever-so-cunningly implying that (after putting up with him for over a month myself) I am pretty awesome also; but I digress.

Pete, she seems wonderful, you better not screw this up! (If you do, she might just accidently make you a sandwich with potato bread.)

:)

DNM (The "friend" from Texas)

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Just look at him, though! Isn't he just so sweet? Of course, that could simply be his cover... I guess I'll find out after October 9th, huh?

Anonymous said...

I think, Kell, that you and the rest of the people that ever visit this blog are crazy.

Undeserving said...

Here's to 6:43pm and all the random things you can stand. :-) Love you Kel...

Anonymous said...

It's not as random as you think!

Anonymous said...

OK....Pete, I'll agree that you're a husband now and that you're my brother-in-law, but sheese! When did you fix that?!
Little sis and sis-in-law

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! That's a great one Pete!!!
I miss y'all tons....
Love,
Me