Saturday, January 12, 2008

Love Languages

I have not quite figured out why it is permissible within my household to form a posse and gang up on me but when such possefication is directed at Kel, she curls up in a ball and squeaks, "Don't hurt Piper's mommy!!!" Cute, but irritating in the sense that all efforts to tickle and/or otherwise benignly institute assaults on her person are effectively estopped by my laughing.

Of course, being an American of German extraction, I know that not all disputes are effectively resolved through physical means. Negotiation is also useful. So please, gentle reader, offer me advice on how to respond when, in a moment of conciliatory gentility, I attempted to talk through our differences rather than resort to said physical resolution and was met with, "NO HABLO SPRECHEN ZIE FRANÇOIS!"

Leaves me wondering who this self-contained U.N. chap named François is and what he's doing tickling my wife....

No comments: