Monday, June 18, 2007

Mocha Clean

On Saturday night, we painted our bathroom. After the Attack of the Soot-Belching Fireplace, we had waited and waited for our house to get repainted while the painter was trying to figure out how to adopt a child from Russia. Our landlords had told us that if we let him paint the whole house white, we could paint the bathroom any color we wanted.

So, almost two years later, we finally got around to covering the soot-stained, dingy white that has been clashing with the cream on our tub, toilet, and sink since we moved in. We went with a mocha, and it is finished. Before Weebix gets here. And before I ran out of energy and time.

What do you think?








4 comments:

Christy said...

I like it! :-) Are you supposed to paint while you're pregnant?

Kelly Sauer said...

I've gotten mixed reviews on that, actually. My mom was like no, and half the girls I know have been involved somehow in painting during their pregnancies and haven't had any adverse effects. I figure since it was one night, it's fine--it's not like I'm spending weeks inhaling paint fumes. LOL--I'd be more worried about the bleach for cleaning the bathroom!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It looks AWESOME!! I wouldn't have thought a 'mocha' color like that would look good in a bathroom, but WOW!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it too! It looks really beautiful and calming. Much better than before.